- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
The resolution and framerate numbers have been a hot topic as of late, espeically between fanboys clamoring about which console is better to play such-and-such game on. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt RED, the developer behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, doesn't think these numbers matter much.
"It's more of a PR differentiaion," he told Eurogamer. "We had the debate in the studio about it and actually asked our tech guys to explain how it works. And they sent me some complicated graphs that if I have this size of the screen, and I sit one meter or two meters from it, then I might be able to see the difference."
He went on to say that the Witcher 3 team is still working on optimizing each system's power, but he emphasized that they do not plan to restrict certain console versions so that the game will run the same across all platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP