- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
The resolution and framerate numbers have been a hot topic as of late, espeically between fanboys clamoring about which console is better to play such-and-such game on. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt RED, the developer behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, doesn't think these numbers matter much.
"It's more of a PR differentiaion," he told Eurogamer. "We had the debate in the studio about it and actually asked our tech guys to explain how it works. And they sent me some complicated graphs that if I have this size of the screen, and I sit one meter or two meters from it, then I might be able to see the difference."
He went on to say that the Witcher 3 team is still working on optimizing each system's power, but he emphasized that they do not plan to restrict certain console versions so that the game will run the same across all platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP