- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
The resolution and framerate numbers have been a hot topic as of late, espeically between fanboys clamoring about which console is better to play such-and-such game on. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt RED, the developer behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, doesn't think these numbers matter much.
"It's more of a PR differentiaion," he told Eurogamer. "We had the debate in the studio about it and actually asked our tech guys to explain how it works. And they sent me some complicated graphs that if I have this size of the screen, and I sit one meter or two meters from it, then I might be able to see the difference."
He went on to say that the Witcher 3 team is still working on optimizing each system's power, but he emphasized that they do not plan to restrict certain console versions so that the game will run the same across all platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP