- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
The resolution and framerate numbers have been a hot topic as of late, espeically between fanboys clamoring about which console is better to play such-and-such game on. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt RED, the developer behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, doesn't think these numbers matter much.
"It's more of a PR differentiaion," he told Eurogamer. "We had the debate in the studio about it and actually asked our tech guys to explain how it works. And they sent me some complicated graphs that if I have this size of the screen, and I sit one meter or two meters from it, then I might be able to see the difference."
He went on to say that the Witcher 3 team is still working on optimizing each system's power, but he emphasized that they do not plan to restrict certain console versions so that the game will run the same across all platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP