- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
The resolution and framerate numbers have been a hot topic as of late, espeically between fanboys clamoring about which console is better to play such-and-such game on. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CD Projekt RED, the developer behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, doesn't think these numbers matter much.
"It's more of a PR differentiaion," he told Eurogamer. "We had the debate in the studio about it and actually asked our tech guys to explain how it works. And they sent me some complicated graphs that if I have this size of the screen, and I sit one meter or two meters from it, then I might be able to see the difference."
He went on to say that the Witcher 3 team is still working on optimizing each system's power, but he emphasized that they do not plan to restrict certain console versions so that the game will run the same across all platforms.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP