- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
CD Projekt RED hosted a summer press conference today, and they revealed quite a bit about their upcoming highly anticipated game, The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.
First and foremost, the game finally has an official release date. We can all expect Geralt to invade our homes on February 24, 2015 for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Once again, the studio emphasized that there will be no platform-exclusive DLC.
In addition, they announced a grand collector's edition for the game, which includes a statue, an art book, a metal case, Geralt's medallion, and the game's soundtrack.
Oh, yes, the CE will be in my possession.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP