- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
CD Projekt Red will not bring The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt to Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 when the game releases later this year.
"It’s impossible. It would have to be a different game—a smaller game, not an open-world game, or with terrible loading times, with sacrifices in graphics," CEO Marcin Iwinski told MCV India.
The Witcher 3 will only release on PC and new generation consoles, which makes me wonder if or how any decisions I made with the 360 version of The Witcher 2 will carry over into The Witcher 3.
So which version of The Witcher 3 is better? Iwinski said that the difference between the PC and console versions isn't that big, calling the consoles "actually brand new PCs."
Iwinski also quashed any speculation that they were working on a PS3 version of The Witcher 2.
"We definitely would have loved to, but The Witcher 2 on PC was so big that making it work on Xbox 360 took us a year," he said. "The Xbox 360 was a more powerful and easier-to-code-on platform than PS3, so that would have taken us another year or year-and-a-half."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP