- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
CD Projekt Red will not bring The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt to Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 when the game releases later this year.
"It’s impossible. It would have to be a different game—a smaller game, not an open-world game, or with terrible loading times, with sacrifices in graphics," CEO Marcin Iwinski told MCV India.
The Witcher 3 will only release on PC and new generation consoles, which makes me wonder if or how any decisions I made with the 360 version of The Witcher 2 will carry over into The Witcher 3.
So which version of The Witcher 3 is better? Iwinski said that the difference between the PC and console versions isn't that big, calling the consoles "actually brand new PCs."
Iwinski also quashed any speculation that they were working on a PS3 version of The Witcher 2.
"We definitely would have loved to, but The Witcher 2 on PC was so big that making it work on Xbox 360 took us a year," he said. "The Xbox 360 was a more powerful and easier-to-code-on platform than PS3, so that would have taken us another year or year-and-a-half."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP