- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
A woman stole over £1,000 (about $1716) from her disabled mother in the name of Candy Crush Saga.
Sally-Anne Turner became her mother's caregiver and was thus given access to her mother's bank account. One day the mother looked over her finances and noticed a large sum of money was missing. Over £1,000 had been taken out between February 2012 and January 2014. Her daughter had taken it to feed her addiction to Candy Crush Saga and other online games.
Turner was ordered to pay her mother back, but her mother refused it. Turner was also sentenced to three months in jail and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP