- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
A woman stole over £1,000 (about $1716) from her disabled mother in the name of Candy Crush Saga.
Sally-Anne Turner became her mother's caregiver and was thus given access to her mother's bank account. One day the mother looked over her finances and noticed a large sum of money was missing. Over £1,000 had been taken out between February 2012 and January 2014. Her daughter had taken it to feed her addiction to Candy Crush Saga and other online games.
Turner was ordered to pay her mother back, but her mother refused it. Turner was also sentenced to three months in jail and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP