- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
A woman stole over £1,000 (about $1716) from her disabled mother in the name of Candy Crush Saga.
Sally-Anne Turner became her mother's caregiver and was thus given access to her mother's bank account. One day the mother looked over her finances and noticed a large sum of money was missing. Over £1,000 had been taken out between February 2012 and January 2014. Her daughter had taken it to feed her addiction to Candy Crush Saga and other online games.
Turner was ordered to pay her mother back, but her mother refused it. Turner was also sentenced to three months in jail and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP