- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
A woman stole over £1,000 (about $1716) from her disabled mother in the name of Candy Crush Saga.
Sally-Anne Turner became her mother's caregiver and was thus given access to her mother's bank account. One day the mother looked over her finances and noticed a large sum of money was missing. Over £1,000 had been taken out between February 2012 and January 2014. Her daughter had taken it to feed her addiction to Candy Crush Saga and other online games.
Turner was ordered to pay her mother back, but her mother refused it. Turner was also sentenced to three months in jail and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP