- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
A woman stole over £1,000 (about $1716) from her disabled mother in the name of Candy Crush Saga.
Sally-Anne Turner became her mother's caregiver and was thus given access to her mother's bank account. One day the mother looked over her finances and noticed a large sum of money was missing. Over £1,000 had been taken out between February 2012 and January 2014. Her daughter had taken it to feed her addiction to Candy Crush Saga and other online games.
Turner was ordered to pay her mother back, but her mother refused it. Turner was also sentenced to three months in jail and a curfew between 8 pm and 6 am.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP