- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
When we first learned that Blizzard finally agreed the possibility of a movie based on World of Warcraft, we were super-excited, as much as the next geek. However, so many years have passed since then and the project still hasn't started.
Director Sam Raimi said in March 2013 that the production was considerable slowed down because of "mismanagement" on the game studio's behalf. Not too long ago it was revealed Sam Raimi won't be directing the movie, so the task of filming was entrusted to Duncan Jones who previously worked on excellent movies such as Source Code and Moon.
A few days ago, producer Charles Roven said to SlashFilm: "First quarter 2014 we're going to shoot that movie."
Well, now we know something at least. It's a shame that they haven't made more of an effort to see this movie to the end a bit sooner. Although Blizzard has a knack for immersing players into their rich fantasy lore, it's safe to say that the popularity of WoW is not in its peak.
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP