- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
When we first learned that Blizzard finally agreed the possibility of a movie based on World of Warcraft, we were super-excited, as much as the next geek. However, so many years have passed since then and the project still hasn't started.
Director Sam Raimi said in March 2013 that the production was considerable slowed down because of "mismanagement" on the game studio's behalf. Not too long ago it was revealed Sam Raimi won't be directing the movie, so the task of filming was entrusted to Duncan Jones who previously worked on excellent movies such as Source Code and Moon.
A few days ago, producer Charles Roven said to SlashFilm: "First quarter 2014 we're going to shoot that movie."
Well, now we know something at least. It's a shame that they haven't made more of an effort to see this movie to the end a bit sooner. Although Blizzard has a knack for immersing players into their rich fantasy lore, it's safe to say that the popularity of WoW is not in its peak.
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP