- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
When we first learned that Blizzard finally agreed the possibility of a movie based on World of Warcraft, we were super-excited, as much as the next geek. However, so many years have passed since then and the project still hasn't started.
Director Sam Raimi said in March 2013 that the production was considerable slowed down because of "mismanagement" on the game studio's behalf. Not too long ago it was revealed Sam Raimi won't be directing the movie, so the task of filming was entrusted to Duncan Jones who previously worked on excellent movies such as Source Code and Moon.
A few days ago, producer Charles Roven said to SlashFilm: "First quarter 2014 we're going to shoot that movie."
Well, now we know something at least. It's a shame that they haven't made more of an effort to see this movie to the end a bit sooner. Although Blizzard has a knack for immersing players into their rich fantasy lore, it's safe to say that the popularity of WoW is not in its peak.
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP