- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
When we first learned that Blizzard finally agreed the possibility of a movie based on World of Warcraft, we were super-excited, as much as the next geek. However, so many years have passed since then and the project still hasn't started.
Director Sam Raimi said in March 2013 that the production was considerable slowed down because of "mismanagement" on the game studio's behalf. Not too long ago it was revealed Sam Raimi won't be directing the movie, so the task of filming was entrusted to Duncan Jones who previously worked on excellent movies such as Source Code and Moon.
A few days ago, producer Charles Roven said to SlashFilm: "First quarter 2014 we're going to shoot that movie."
Well, now we know something at least. It's a shame that they haven't made more of an effort to see this movie to the end a bit sooner. Although Blizzard has a knack for immersing players into their rich fantasy lore, it's safe to say that the popularity of WoW is not in its peak.
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP