- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
When we first learned that Blizzard finally agreed the possibility of a movie based on World of Warcraft, we were super-excited, as much as the next geek. However, so many years have passed since then and the project still hasn't started.
Director Sam Raimi said in March 2013 that the production was considerable slowed down because of "mismanagement" on the game studio's behalf. Not too long ago it was revealed Sam Raimi won't be directing the movie, so the task of filming was entrusted to Duncan Jones who previously worked on excellent movies such as Source Code and Moon.
A few days ago, producer Charles Roven said to SlashFilm: "First quarter 2014 we're going to shoot that movie."
Well, now we know something at least. It's a shame that they haven't made more of an effort to see this movie to the end a bit sooner. Although Blizzard has a knack for immersing players into their rich fantasy lore, it's safe to say that the popularity of WoW is not in its peak.
Thanks CVG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP