- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Here's an interesting bit of news. You're probably wondering what the hell is going on with that World of Warcraft movie. Well, we still know precious little on the subject. What we did know for a fact was that Sam Raimi was going to be in the director's chair. Hm, no longer it seems.
"Actually, they don't have me directing World of Warcraft anymore because when I took the Oz job, they had to move on to another director," Raimi said. "They had to start making it."
Meanwhile, Blizzard Entertainment is sharing absolutely zero information about the WoW movie. There have been no press releases or reports on the state of the film or its production.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP