- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Here's a bit of news that should interest all Xbox 360 users. MS a new Xbox 360 system update today. The update is mandatory apparently and users should get the prompt next time they sign in. Installing the update evidently addresses some issues related to Xbox Music, Xbox Video and SmartGlass.
"I wanted to let you know that the team has just released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Starting today when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you'll receive a prompt to accept this mandatory update. If you are signed into LIVE already, you may be signed out and asked to accept the update and you'll be back online in a few moments," reports Major Nelson.
"In this update, we are correcting some issues such as displaying the incorrect playlist name when launching a playlist from Xbox SmartGlass to the console, an error with Xbox Video closed-captioning and an error with Xbox Music that some were experiencing," he added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
|GTA V (PC)||21.65%|
|Pillars of Eternity||16.70%|