- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
EA announced on their blog that the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall will not ship at the same time as the PC and Xbox One versions. While those will release on March 11th, the Xbox 360 game will not release until March 25th.
"The team at Respawn is putting the finishing touches on a game that I think will truly demonstrate the possibilities of this new generation," Vice President of EA Studios
Patrick Söderlund wrote. "Bluepoint is doing the same with the Xbox 360 version. To give them the time they need to put the finishing touches on the current-gen version of the game, we are moving the Xbox 360 ship date to March 25 in North America and March 28 in Europe. The extra two weeks will ensure the full world of Xbox gamers has an awesome experience."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP