- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Even with Microsoft continuously denying stories that the company is going to unveil their next Xbox console, new rumors just keep pouring in on a weekly basis. The latest gossip indicates that MS is looking to strengthen the power of their next-gen. console with a 16-core CPU.
The story was published in the latest issue of Xbox World, with additional rumors of so-called 'Durango' devkits supposedly sent to developers in March.
'Durango' allegedly contains a powerful 16-core IBM Power PC CPU that's being described as an equivalent to AMD's Radeon HD 7000-series graphics cards. Wait, didn't earlier reports suggest a Radeon 6000 GPU? Oh well... At any rate, word has it that this new CPU is intended for future high-end PC rigs. Just to remind you, AMD released the first 16-core CPU for the business market during in November 2011 (thanks CVG).
Meanwhile, Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter is confident that both MS and Sony are going to announce reduced prices for the Xbox 360 and the PS3 during the E3 2012 (read more).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP