- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
- Mornin '14
- World of Darkness MMO Laid Off with Employees
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced, Trailer & Shots Released
- FEATURE: New Generation Games We're Excited About In 2014
- DICE Investigating Death Shield Bug in Battlefield 4
- Visceral Games Adds Co-Writer for Upcoming Star Wars Game
- Grave Indie Game Coming to PC & Xbox One
Incidentally, European Xbox head honcho, Chris Lewis commented in August: "We think we're a little over halfway with the life cycle of the console, but that's not to say there won't be an overlap. I'm not going to announce specifically or talk about timing. But you could imagine there could be overlap, it depends. We're not being specific about the next generation at this stage."
As for Sony, well, one thing's is known for certain, they won't be revealing the PlayStation 4 at the E3. Various analysts also indicated that there will be no new next-generation consoles shown at the E3 at all. MS doesn't have any official plans to present a new Xbox... not yet anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP