- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Incidentally, European Xbox head honcho, Chris Lewis commented in August: "We think we're a little over halfway with the life cycle of the console, but that's not to say there won't be an overlap. I'm not going to announce specifically or talk about timing. But you could imagine there could be overlap, it depends. We're not being specific about the next generation at this stage."
As for Sony, well, one thing's is known for certain, they won't be revealing the PlayStation 4 at the E3. Various analysts also indicated that there will be no new next-generation consoles shown at the E3 at all. MS doesn't have any official plans to present a new Xbox... not yet anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP