- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
Incidentally, European Xbox head honcho, Chris Lewis commented in August: "We think we're a little over halfway with the life cycle of the console, but that's not to say there won't be an overlap. I'm not going to announce specifically or talk about timing. But you could imagine there could be overlap, it depends. We're not being specific about the next generation at this stage."
As for Sony, well, one thing's is known for certain, they won't be revealing the PlayStation 4 at the E3. Various analysts also indicated that there will be no new next-generation consoles shown at the E3 at all. MS doesn't have any official plans to present a new Xbox... not yet anyway.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP