- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
The day after Sony's huge PlayStation event this week, Eventcore registered the URL XboxEvent.com, and NeoGAF pointed out that Eventcore is the same team of event planners who put on Microsoft's E3 event last year.
Rumor is buzzing that Microsoft will be hosting a Nextbox event in April as a bit of a follow-up to Sony's PlayStation 4 revelation.
Of course that's just a guess, and we'll have to wait for the official statement from Microsoft before we can start planning our streaming sessions. If you had to guess when Microsoft will reveal their Nextbox, would you go with April or possibly a function at GDC in March?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP