- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
The day after Sony's huge PlayStation event this week, Eventcore registered the URL XboxEvent.com, and NeoGAF pointed out that Eventcore is the same team of event planners who put on Microsoft's E3 event last year.
Rumor is buzzing that Microsoft will be hosting a Nextbox event in April as a bit of a follow-up to Sony's PlayStation 4 revelation.
Of course that's just a guess, and we'll have to wait for the official statement from Microsoft before we can start planning our streaming sessions. If you had to guess when Microsoft will reveal their Nextbox, would you go with April or possibly a function at GDC in March?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP