- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
As I'm sure most of the gaming world is aware, a little multiplayer game called Titanfall released on Tuesday for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. On Tuesday night, Xbox Live had numerous online connectivity problems, which grossly affected any multiplayer games such as Titanfall.
While it lines up nicely that this outage could be linked to Titanfall's release, therefore producing a surge of players trying to get online, Microsoft has insisted this is not related to the game at all.
If you are having issues signing into Xbox Live, we are aware of it and actively working on the issue. This is not a #Titanfall issue— Larry Hryb (@majornelson) March 11, 2014
Xbox support said that by 2am UK/7pm Pacific that the main issues were fixed, and they have recommended that any Xbox One owners experiencing these issues should power-cycle their systems.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP