- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
"We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience."
Xbox Support Twitter reads: "We are aware of the issues some users are having with Xbox Live and are actively investigating. Thanks for your patience."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP