- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
"We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience."
Xbox Support Twitter reads: "We are aware of the issues some users are having with Xbox Live and are actively investigating. Thanks for your patience."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP