- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
"We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience."
Xbox Support Twitter reads: "We are aware of the issues some users are having with Xbox Live and are actively investigating. Thanks for your patience."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP