- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
A few reports have surfaced this week claiming that Microsfot has no plans to ever give PC functionality to their Xbox One controller. Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello went straight to NeoGAF to thwart all rumors and bluntly refuted all claims otherwise.
"This is 100% wrong," Penello said. "When the drivers become available, they will work with the existing controllers. There is no plan to do a new, separate controller that only works on Windows. The Xbox One controller you have today will work."
"It will be the same as it is on Xbox 360," he added.
Penello also said Microsoft may produce a PC-specific Xbox One controller, similar to the PC-specific controller they already sell for the Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP