- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
A few reports have surfaced this week claiming that Microsfot has no plans to ever give PC functionality to their Xbox One controller. Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello went straight to NeoGAF to thwart all rumors and bluntly refuted all claims otherwise.
"This is 100% wrong," Penello said. "When the drivers become available, they will work with the existing controllers. There is no plan to do a new, separate controller that only works on Windows. The Xbox One controller you have today will work."
"It will be the same as it is on Xbox 360," he added.
Penello also said Microsoft may produce a PC-specific Xbox One controller, similar to the PC-specific controller they already sell for the Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP