- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
A few reports have surfaced this week claiming that Microsfot has no plans to ever give PC functionality to their Xbox One controller. Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello went straight to NeoGAF to thwart all rumors and bluntly refuted all claims otherwise.
"This is 100% wrong," Penello said. "When the drivers become available, they will work with the existing controllers. There is no plan to do a new, separate controller that only works on Windows. The Xbox One controller you have today will work."
"It will be the same as it is on Xbox 360," he added.
Penello also said Microsoft may produce a PC-specific Xbox One controller, similar to the PC-specific controller they already sell for the Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP