- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
A few reports have surfaced this week claiming that Microsfot has no plans to ever give PC functionality to their Xbox One controller. Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello went straight to NeoGAF to thwart all rumors and bluntly refuted all claims otherwise.
"This is 100% wrong," Penello said. "When the drivers become available, they will work with the existing controllers. There is no plan to do a new, separate controller that only works on Windows. The Xbox One controller you have today will work."
"It will be the same as it is on Xbox 360," he added.
Penello also said Microsoft may produce a PC-specific Xbox One controller, similar to the PC-specific controller they already sell for the Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP