- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
A few reports have surfaced this week claiming that Microsfot has no plans to ever give PC functionality to their Xbox One controller. Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello went straight to NeoGAF to thwart all rumors and bluntly refuted all claims otherwise.
"This is 100% wrong," Penello said. "When the drivers become available, they will work with the existing controllers. There is no plan to do a new, separate controller that only works on Windows. The Xbox One controller you have today will work."
"It will be the same as it is on Xbox 360," he added.
Penello also said Microsoft may produce a PC-specific Xbox One controller, similar to the PC-specific controller they already sell for the Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP