- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Ken Lobb, Crackdown creative director at Microsoft Game Studios, has said the upcoming Crackdown for Xbox One will mash up the co-op with the main campaign even more than it has in the past.
In an interview with OXM, Lobb said that the new Crackdown will "further blur" the line between single-player and co-op.
"Crackdown was one of the first drop-in, drop-out co-op games, but we're going more towards 'there's just the game,'" Lobb said. "You're playing the game, it's single, it's co-op, it's a mash-up."
"Choose at will in the game, instead of hiding behind menus and loads and lobbies," he continued. "Just make the gameplay as if it's one big thing."
Seamless co-op play was one of E3's largest themes, and during Microsoft's press conference, they showed a little bit of that with their announcement trailer. There is currently no release date or time window for the new Crackdown.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP