- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Ken Lobb, Crackdown creative director at Microsoft Game Studios, has said the upcoming Crackdown for Xbox One will mash up the co-op with the main campaign even more than it has in the past.
In an interview with OXM, Lobb said that the new Crackdown will "further blur" the line between single-player and co-op.
"Crackdown was one of the first drop-in, drop-out co-op games, but we're going more towards 'there's just the game,'" Lobb said. "You're playing the game, it's single, it's co-op, it's a mash-up."
"Choose at will in the game, instead of hiding behind menus and loads and lobbies," he continued. "Just make the gameplay as if it's one big thing."
Seamless co-op play was one of E3's largest themes, and during Microsoft's press conference, they showed a little bit of that with their announcement trailer. There is currently no release date or time window for the new Crackdown.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP