- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Ken Lobb, Crackdown creative director at Microsoft Game Studios, has said the upcoming Crackdown for Xbox One will mash up the co-op with the main campaign even more than it has in the past.
In an interview with OXM, Lobb said that the new Crackdown will "further blur" the line between single-player and co-op.
"Crackdown was one of the first drop-in, drop-out co-op games, but we're going more towards 'there's just the game,'" Lobb said. "You're playing the game, it's single, it's co-op, it's a mash-up."
"Choose at will in the game, instead of hiding behind menus and loads and lobbies," he continued. "Just make the gameplay as if it's one big thing."
Seamless co-op play was one of E3's largest themes, and during Microsoft's press conference, they showed a little bit of that with their announcement trailer. There is currently no release date or time window for the new Crackdown.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP