- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Microsoft hasn't officially announced a remote control for Xbox One media, but such a thing has surfaced on Amazon Canada for $24.99CA (£13.70, $22.75 USD) to release on March 4th. The product listing is no longer there, but nothing vanishes from the Internet. In this case, it's thanks to Google Cache.
From the product listing image, the remote appears to feature basic functions for watching movies, perhaps even on Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu. It's possible that it could also function as a remote for the Xbox One's TV functionality, but it's not clear.
Microsoft has always said that the Kinect's voice commands would be the user's remote control, but perhaps they are going back on that a bit. Why not; they've gone back on almost everything else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP