- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Microsoft hasn't officially announced a remote control for Xbox One media, but such a thing has surfaced on Amazon Canada for $24.99CA (£13.70, $22.75 USD) to release on March 4th. The product listing is no longer there, but nothing vanishes from the Internet. In this case, it's thanks to Google Cache.
From the product listing image, the remote appears to feature basic functions for watching movies, perhaps even on Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu. It's possible that it could also function as a remote for the Xbox One's TV functionality, but it's not clear.
Microsoft has always said that the Kinect's voice commands would be the user's remote control, but perhaps they are going back on that a bit. Why not; they've gone back on almost everything else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP