- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Microsoft hasn't officially announced a remote control for Xbox One media, but such a thing has surfaced on Amazon Canada for $24.99CA (£13.70, $22.75 USD) to release on March 4th. The product listing is no longer there, but nothing vanishes from the Internet. In this case, it's thanks to Google Cache.
From the product listing image, the remote appears to feature basic functions for watching movies, perhaps even on Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu. It's possible that it could also function as a remote for the Xbox One's TV functionality, but it's not clear.
Microsoft has always said that the Kinect's voice commands would be the user's remote control, but perhaps they are going back on that a bit. Why not; they've gone back on almost everything else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP