- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Microsoft hasn't officially announced a remote control for Xbox One media, but such a thing has surfaced on Amazon Canada for $24.99CA (£13.70, $22.75 USD) to release on March 4th. The product listing is no longer there, but nothing vanishes from the Internet. In this case, it's thanks to Google Cache.
From the product listing image, the remote appears to feature basic functions for watching movies, perhaps even on Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu. It's possible that it could also function as a remote for the Xbox One's TV functionality, but it's not clear.
Microsoft has always said that the Kinect's voice commands would be the user's remote control, but perhaps they are going back on that a bit. Why not; they've gone back on almost everything else.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP