- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP