- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP