- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP