- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP