- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP