- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP