- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP