- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Veteran industry publisher Microsoft has revealed that the sales of Xbox One have doubled in the US during June, after the company issued bundles of their console without Kinect. Evidently, proof of this is "internal data based on retail calendar and sold through numbers."
Meanwhile it was noted that during the same month, Sony's PlayStation 4 was the best-selling gaming system in the same region, for the 5th month in a row, data from NPD showed.
Maybe if they ripped everything out of the console, along with its components, their sales would quadruple?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP