- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
Last week, Infinity Ward pushed an update to the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts that added in some new multiplayer modes and fixed a few bugs. As a side effect, it also killed its glorious 60-frames-per-second rate.
The frame-rate has actually plummeted to the mid-30s. It looks quite choppy, and the constant screen refreshes really disrupt the experience, as the good people at Digital Foundry have documented below.
Thus far, neither Activision nor Infinity Ward have commented on this issue, so no future fix has been announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP