- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Last week, Infinity Ward pushed an update to the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts that added in some new multiplayer modes and fixed a few bugs. As a side effect, it also killed its glorious 60-frames-per-second rate.
The frame-rate has actually plummeted to the mid-30s. It looks quite choppy, and the constant screen refreshes really disrupt the experience, as the good people at Digital Foundry have documented below.
Thus far, neither Activision nor Infinity Ward have commented on this issue, so no future fix has been announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP