- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Last week, Infinity Ward pushed an update to the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts that added in some new multiplayer modes and fixed a few bugs. As a side effect, it also killed its glorious 60-frames-per-second rate.
The frame-rate has actually plummeted to the mid-30s. It looks quite choppy, and the constant screen refreshes really disrupt the experience, as the good people at Digital Foundry have documented below.
Thus far, neither Activision nor Infinity Ward have commented on this issue, so no future fix has been announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP