- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Last week, Infinity Ward pushed an update to the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts that added in some new multiplayer modes and fixed a few bugs. As a side effect, it also killed its glorious 60-frames-per-second rate.
The frame-rate has actually plummeted to the mid-30s. It looks quite choppy, and the constant screen refreshes really disrupt the experience, as the good people at Digital Foundry have documented below.
Thus far, neither Activision nor Infinity Ward have commented on this issue, so no future fix has been announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP