- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Last week, Infinity Ward pushed an update to the Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Ghosts that added in some new multiplayer modes and fixed a few bugs. As a side effect, it also killed its glorious 60-frames-per-second rate.
The frame-rate has actually plummeted to the mid-30s. It looks quite choppy, and the constant screen refreshes really disrupt the experience, as the good people at Digital Foundry have documented below.
Thus far, neither Activision nor Infinity Ward have commented on this issue, so no future fix has been announced.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP