- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
June is going to be quite the month for the Xbox One, and I don't just mean because of E3. In June, the Kinect-less Xbox One will be available, and a new system update will also roll out in June, which will include support for external storage and real names for your friends.
External storage has been one of the most requested features of the Xbox One. Considering games like Wolfenstein: The New Order require at least 50GB for installation, that original HDD will fill up as soon as the Xbox One gets a solid library.
With all of this back-pedaling, the Xbox One is becoming more and more like a PlayStation 4. The question is, at E3, will Microsoft be able to explain why the Xbox One is different from the PS4?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP