- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
A popular discussion topic over the last couple of years has centered around whether this new generation of consoles would be the last (another popular discussion is whether or not PC gaming is dead—gamers seem to like doomsday topics). Phil Spencer of Microsoft Studios has come out said that the Xbox One will not be Microsoft's last console, which temporarily puts that discussion topic on hold for at least a year.
He went on to explain that since caps on bandwidth can limit streaming games through a cloud, local hardware will be very important to these consumers to continue to play games.
Of course, this is pretty early in the new generation's life cycle to talk about future hardware. Plenty can change between now and five years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP