- COMIC: Merry But Not Very
- FEATURE: 2014: Game of the Year
- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 6
- Mornin '14
- Preorder Resident Evil HD from PSN, Get it on PS3 and PS4
- Accepting the Free Game Apology Waives All Rights to ACU Lawsuits
- Telltale Collection at Xbox Store, Half Off for Gold Members
- Sunset Overdrive Mystery of the Mooil Rig DLC Out Now
- Today's Halo: MCC Patch Includes Spartan Ops from Halo 4
A popular discussion topic over the last couple of years has centered around whether this new generation of consoles would be the last (another popular discussion is whether or not PC gaming is dead—gamers seem to like doomsday topics). Phil Spencer of Microsoft Studios has come out said that the Xbox One will not be Microsoft's last console, which temporarily puts that discussion topic on hold for at least a year.
He went on to explain that since caps on bandwidth can limit streaming games through a cloud, local hardware will be very important to these consumers to continue to play games.
Of course, this is pretty early in the new generation's life cycle to talk about future hardware. Plenty can change between now and five years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP