- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
A popular discussion topic over the last couple of years has centered around whether this new generation of consoles would be the last (another popular discussion is whether or not PC gaming is dead—gamers seem to like doomsday topics). Phil Spencer of Microsoft Studios has come out said that the Xbox One will not be Microsoft's last console, which temporarily puts that discussion topic on hold for at least a year.
He went on to explain that since caps on bandwidth can limit streaming games through a cloud, local hardware will be very important to these consumers to continue to play games.
Of course, this is pretty early in the new generation's life cycle to talk about future hardware. Plenty can change between now and five years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP