- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Around 160,000 Xbox 360 consoles were sold, while Xbox exec Aaron Greenberg commented that the 360 console had 45% market share during the previous month. Officially, this is the 15th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 grabbed 40% of the total market share.
Competitors Sony and Nintendo did not issue any hardware sales data at this time. NPD analyst Anita Frazier said: "All hardware platforms, save the 3DS, saw a decline in unit sales versus last year. The Nintendo DS, however, did realize a 35 percent lift over April 2012, catalyzed by the May 20th price reduction on the DSi and DSi XL. "Even with the price drop on the DS platform, 3DS sales realized an increase of 17 percent over last May."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP