- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Around 160,000 Xbox 360 consoles were sold, while Xbox exec Aaron Greenberg commented that the 360 console had 45% market share during the previous month. Officially, this is the 15th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 grabbed 40% of the total market share.
Competitors Sony and Nintendo did not issue any hardware sales data at this time. NPD analyst Anita Frazier said: "All hardware platforms, save the 3DS, saw a decline in unit sales versus last year. The Nintendo DS, however, did realize a 35 percent lift over April 2012, catalyzed by the May 20th price reduction on the DSi and DSi XL. "Even with the price drop on the DS platform, 3DS sales realized an increase of 17 percent over last May."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP