- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Around 160,000 Xbox 360 consoles were sold, while Xbox exec Aaron Greenberg commented that the 360 console had 45% market share during the previous month. Officially, this is the 15th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 grabbed 40% of the total market share.
Competitors Sony and Nintendo did not issue any hardware sales data at this time. NPD analyst Anita Frazier said: "All hardware platforms, save the 3DS, saw a decline in unit sales versus last year. The Nintendo DS, however, did realize a 35 percent lift over April 2012, catalyzed by the May 20th price reduction on the DSi and DSi XL. "Even with the price drop on the DS platform, 3DS sales realized an increase of 17 percent over last May."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP