- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Around 160,000 Xbox 360 consoles were sold, while Xbox exec Aaron Greenberg commented that the 360 console had 45% market share during the previous month. Officially, this is the 15th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 grabbed 40% of the total market share.
Competitors Sony and Nintendo did not issue any hardware sales data at this time. NPD analyst Anita Frazier said: "All hardware platforms, save the 3DS, saw a decline in unit sales versus last year. The Nintendo DS, however, did realize a 35 percent lift over April 2012, catalyzed by the May 20th price reduction on the DSi and DSi XL. "Even with the price drop on the DS platform, 3DS sales realized an increase of 17 percent over last May."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP