- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Around 160,000 Xbox 360 consoles were sold, while Xbox exec Aaron Greenberg commented that the 360 console had 45% market share during the previous month. Officially, this is the 15th consecutive month that the Xbox 360 grabbed 40% of the total market share.
Competitors Sony and Nintendo did not issue any hardware sales data at this time. NPD analyst Anita Frazier said: "All hardware platforms, save the 3DS, saw a decline in unit sales versus last year. The Nintendo DS, however, did realize a 35 percent lift over April 2012, catalyzed by the May 20th price reduction on the DSi and DSi XL. "Even with the price drop on the DS platform, 3DS sales realized an increase of 17 percent over last May."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP