XCOM: Enemy Within, the turn-based strategy add-on, is going to hit PC, consoles and Mac on November 12, 2013 in North America and November 15, 2013 in other territories.
Here are some of the features:
- New Soldier Abilities: Research a new alien technology to advance the capabilities of operatives:
- Gene Mods: Construct the Genetics Lab to physically enhance operatives’ abilities, including augmentations to the chest, brain, eyes, skin and legs.
- MECs: Build the Cybernetics Lab to enable the construction of the new Mechanized Exoskeletal Cybersuit, or MEC. The new MEC Trooper class has specialized abilities and each suit can be upgraded with new weapons including the flamethrower, grenade launcher and more.
- New Weapons and Equipment: Give operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from the engineering team in the Foundry. · New Enemy Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter the threats from a host of new enemies, including the Mechtoid.
- New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered. Secure it on the battlefield and use it carefully back at base to unlock new research and upgrades.
- New Tactical Challenges and Maps: Face new tactical challenges, on nearly 50% more maps.
- New Multiplayer Maps, Units and Abilities: Create custom squad from a wider array of options and dominate opponents in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches.
“XCOM: Enemy Within adds exciting tactical and strategic depth to an already fantastic game,” said David Stephen, Managing Director of Feral Interactive. “The addition of a new strategic resource and the new soldier upgrades present players with some crucial tradeoffs; but that’s just the beginning.”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP