- Rockstar Social Club Accounts Hacked
- Remedy Wants to Port Alan Wake to Xbox One
- Mass Effect 4 Info Leaked, Space Exploration and More
- New Mad Max Video Game Screenies Arrived
- Mornin '15
- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
Today we are introduced to a brand new project that surfaced on Kistarter, straight from Julian Gollop, the maker of PC and Amiga strategy X-COM: UFO Defense (1994). The new game that currently seeks backers is described as a turn-based RPG. It's called Chaos Reborn and has since been endorsed by veteran game designer Ken Levine (System Shock 2, BioShock).
Here are the main features of Chaos Reborn:
- Quick playing, turn-based combat. Battles typically last 10-30 minutes.
- 80 unique spells, including 24 creatures - from dragons to goblins - fully animated in the 3D Unity Engine.
- Classic spells from the original Chaos - including the Gooey Blob, Raise Dead, and Magic Wood.
- Bluff and deception - summon creatures as illusions for 100% success, and use Disbelieve spell on suspected enemy illusions.
- Manipulate the balance of the Cosmos between Law and Chaos to your advantage.
- Procedurally generated 3D battle arenas with various types of terrain, and different levels of elevation.
- Multiple game modes, including Classic Chaos mode - fully random battle set-up with random selection of spells.
Read more at Kickstarter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP