- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Today we are introduced to a brand new project that surfaced on Kistarter, straight from Julian Gollop, the maker of PC and Amiga strategy X-COM: UFO Defense (1994). The new game that currently seeks backers is described as a turn-based RPG. It's called Chaos Reborn and has since been endorsed by veteran game designer Ken Levine (System Shock 2, BioShock).
Here are the main features of Chaos Reborn:
- Quick playing, turn-based combat. Battles typically last 10-30 minutes.
- 80 unique spells, including 24 creatures - from dragons to goblins - fully animated in the 3D Unity Engine.
- Classic spells from the original Chaos - including the Gooey Blob, Raise Dead, and Magic Wood.
- Bluff and deception - summon creatures as illusions for 100% success, and use Disbelieve spell on suspected enemy illusions.
- Manipulate the balance of the Cosmos between Law and Chaos to your advantage.
- Procedurally generated 3D battle arenas with various types of terrain, and different levels of elevation.
- Multiple game modes, including Classic Chaos mode - fully random battle set-up with random selection of spells.
Read more at Kickstarter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP