- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Today we are introduced to a brand new project that surfaced on Kistarter, straight from Julian Gollop, the maker of PC and Amiga strategy X-COM: UFO Defense (1994). The new game that currently seeks backers is described as a turn-based RPG. It's called Chaos Reborn and has since been endorsed by veteran game designer Ken Levine (System Shock 2, BioShock).
Here are the main features of Chaos Reborn:
- Quick playing, turn-based combat. Battles typically last 10-30 minutes.
- 80 unique spells, including 24 creatures - from dragons to goblins - fully animated in the 3D Unity Engine.
- Classic spells from the original Chaos - including the Gooey Blob, Raise Dead, and Magic Wood.
- Bluff and deception - summon creatures as illusions for 100% success, and use Disbelieve spell on suspected enemy illusions.
- Manipulate the balance of the Cosmos between Law and Chaos to your advantage.
- Procedurally generated 3D battle arenas with various types of terrain, and different levels of elevation.
- Multiple game modes, including Classic Chaos mode - fully random battle set-up with random selection of spells.
Read more at Kickstarter.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP