- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Take-Two Interactive has revealed its latest financial results (which aren't exactly good - the company reports losses) and in the process have confirmed the delay of the forthcoming game, XCOM. The game is going to arrive during fiscal 2013, instead of the initially expected Fiscal 2012. In other words, you can expect the title sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
XCOM was described as "a gripping tactical action experience set in mid-century America, where the player leads an elite field team of specialised government agents into battle " combining deep, visceral gunplay with powerful sci-fi abilities. Together, they face a vicious and otherworldly enemy, who conspires to shatter our world and rebuild it in their own image."
Yeah, another strategy game turned into a shooter. Brilliant...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP