- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Take-Two Interactive has revealed its latest financial results (which aren't exactly good - the company reports losses) and in the process have confirmed the delay of the forthcoming game, XCOM. The game is going to arrive during fiscal 2013, instead of the initially expected Fiscal 2012. In other words, you can expect the title sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
XCOM was described as "a gripping tactical action experience set in mid-century America, where the player leads an elite field team of specialised government agents into battle " combining deep, visceral gunplay with powerful sci-fi abilities. Together, they face a vicious and otherworldly enemy, who conspires to shatter our world and rebuild it in their own image."
Yeah, another strategy game turned into a shooter. Brilliant...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP