- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Take-Two Interactive has revealed its latest financial results (which aren't exactly good - the company reports losses) and in the process have confirmed the delay of the forthcoming game, XCOM. The game is going to arrive during fiscal 2013, instead of the initially expected Fiscal 2012. In other words, you can expect the title sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
XCOM was described as "a gripping tactical action experience set in mid-century America, where the player leads an elite field team of specialised government agents into battle " combining deep, visceral gunplay with powerful sci-fi abilities. Together, they face a vicious and otherworldly enemy, who conspires to shatter our world and rebuild it in their own image."
Yeah, another strategy game turned into a shooter. Brilliant...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP