- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Take-Two Interactive has revealed its latest financial results (which aren't exactly good - the company reports losses) and in the process have confirmed the delay of the forthcoming game, XCOM. The game is going to arrive during fiscal 2013, instead of the initially expected Fiscal 2012. In other words, you can expect the title sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
XCOM was described as "a gripping tactical action experience set in mid-century America, where the player leads an elite field team of specialised government agents into battle " combining deep, visceral gunplay with powerful sci-fi abilities. Together, they face a vicious and otherworldly enemy, who conspires to shatter our world and rebuild it in their own image."
Yeah, another strategy game turned into a shooter. Brilliant...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP