- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Take-Two Interactive has revealed its latest financial results (which aren't exactly good - the company reports losses) and in the process have confirmed the delay of the forthcoming game, XCOM. The game is going to arrive during fiscal 2013, instead of the initially expected Fiscal 2012. In other words, you can expect the title sometime between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013.
XCOM was described as "a gripping tactical action experience set in mid-century America, where the player leads an elite field team of specialised government agents into battle " combining deep, visceral gunplay with powerful sci-fi abilities. Together, they face a vicious and otherworldly enemy, who conspires to shatter our world and rebuild it in their own image."
Yeah, another strategy game turned into a shooter. Brilliant...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP