- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
XCOM DLC & Bug Fixes Arrive
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:29 am EST @ January 08th, 2013
Firaxis Games' turn-based strategy XCOM: Enemy Unknown has just got new downloadable content, entitled Second Wave, which the devs have released along with a patch that fixes a variety of issues.
- Damage Roulette: Weapons have a wider range of damage.
- New Economy: Randomized council member funding.
- Not Created Equally: Rookies will have random starting stats.
- Hidden Potential: As a soldier is promoted, stats increase randomly.
- Red Fog: Combat wounds will degrade the soldier's mission stats.
- Absolutely Critical: A flanking shot guarantees a critical hit.
- The Greater Good: Psionics can only be learned from interrogating a psionic alien.
- Marathon: The game takes considerably longer to complete.
- Results Driven: A country offers less funding as its panic level increases.
- High Stakes: Random rewards for stopping alien abductions.
- Diminishing Returns: Increased cost of satellite construction.
- More Than Human: The psionic gift is extremely rare.
News via Steam.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
TOTAL VOTES 1,652
|What's Evolve? ||21.07%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.46%|