- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
XCOM DLC & Bug Fixes Arrive
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:29 am EDT @ January 08th, 2013
Firaxis Games' turn-based strategy XCOM: Enemy Unknown has just got new downloadable content, entitled Second Wave, which the devs have released along with a patch that fixes a variety of issues.
- Damage Roulette: Weapons have a wider range of damage.
- New Economy: Randomized council member funding.
- Not Created Equally: Rookies will have random starting stats.
- Hidden Potential: As a soldier is promoted, stats increase randomly.
- Red Fog: Combat wounds will degrade the soldier's mission stats.
- Absolutely Critical: A flanking shot guarantees a critical hit.
- The Greater Good: Psionics can only be learned from interrogating a psionic alien.
- Marathon: The game takes considerably longer to complete.
- Results Driven: A country offers less funding as its panic level increases.
- High Stakes: Random rewards for stopping alien abductions.
- Diminishing Returns: Increased cost of satellite construction.
- More Than Human: The psionic gift is extremely rare.
News via Steam.
0 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Your favorite handheld/mobile platform is:
TOTAL VOTES 725
|Any Android-based phone.||24.83%|
|iPad or any tablet really. ||20.55%|
|Nintendo 3DS (XL).||18.34%|