- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
XCOM Enemy Unknown Easy Difficulty Now Easier
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:05 am EDT @ November 02nd, 2012
Based on fan feedback, 2K and Firaxis decided to offer a new patch for XCOM: Enemy Unknown for all platforms, offering several major fixes, in addition to making the easy mode, even easier.
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier. 2k also acknowledges that some gamers have been getting the defeat screen, after they finish the game, but it will not be fixed with this patch. 2k's community coordinator states on the forum that "Firaxis is currently aware and researching this issue. We got a couple save files (thanks to you guys) on Oct 22nd that they're looking at. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything about it."
- There has been no date of release announced as of yet for the second XCOM patch.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP