- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
XCOM Enemy Unknown Easy Difficulty Now Easier
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
09:05 am EST @ November 02nd, 2012
Based on fan feedback, 2K and Firaxis decided to offer a new patch for XCOM: Enemy Unknown for all platforms, offering several major fixes, in addition to making the easy mode, even easier.
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier. 2k also acknowledges that some gamers have been getting the defeat screen, after they finish the game, but it will not be fixed with this patch. 2k's community coordinator states on the forum that "Firaxis is currently aware and researching this issue. We got a couple save files (thanks to you guys) on Oct 22nd that they're looking at. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything about it."
- There has been no date of release announced as of yet for the second XCOM patch.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP