- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
The folks at 2K and Firaxis have launched a playable demo for the PC version of their upcoming title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Word is: "Gamers who download the demo will be guided through two levels of the single-player tutorial campaign, experiencing the combat controls and effective tactics for defending humanity against the alien threat. The two tutorial missions will also introduce players to the XCOM base, where soldier training and researching alien technology takes place, and offers a chance to experience the tactical and strategic layers of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The XCOM: Enemy Unknown playable demo will be available soon for console gamers."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP