- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
The folks at 2K and Firaxis have launched a playable demo for the PC version of their upcoming title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Word is: "Gamers who download the demo will be guided through two levels of the single-player tutorial campaign, experiencing the combat controls and effective tactics for defending humanity against the alien threat. The two tutorial missions will also introduce players to the XCOM base, where soldier training and researching alien technology takes place, and offers a chance to experience the tactical and strategic layers of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The XCOM: Enemy Unknown playable demo will be available soon for console gamers."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP