- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
The folks at 2K and Firaxis have launched a playable demo for the PC version of their upcoming title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Word is: "Gamers who download the demo will be guided through two levels of the single-player tutorial campaign, experiencing the combat controls and effective tactics for defending humanity against the alien threat. The two tutorial missions will also introduce players to the XCOM base, where soldier training and researching alien technology takes place, and offers a chance to experience the tactical and strategic layers of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The XCOM: Enemy Unknown playable demo will be available soon for console gamers."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP