- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The folks at 2K and Firaxis have launched a playable demo for the PC version of their upcoming title, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Word is: "Gamers who download the demo will be guided through two levels of the single-player tutorial campaign, experiencing the combat controls and effective tactics for defending humanity against the alien threat. The two tutorial missions will also introduce players to the XCOM base, where soldier training and researching alien technology takes place, and offers a chance to experience the tactical and strategic layers of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. The XCOM: Enemy Unknown playable demo will be available soon for console gamers."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP