- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP