- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP