- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP