- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP