- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP