- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Nintendo is getting nearly as bad as Square Enix when it comes to teasing potential HD remakes of a coveted IP. Fans have been frothing for a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ever since re-tooled Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. In A Link Between Worlds, the mask appears in Ravio's shop, which seems to be a nostalgic sentiment for the game, but Hiromasa Shikata has said that there is a little more to that product placement.
NeoGAF unearthed a piece of an interview between Shikata and Game Informer that teases the possibility of a Majora's Mask remake.
GI: "We found Majora's Mask and another subtle reference to Link's Nintendo 64 adventure in Ravio's Journal. Are there any other Majora's Mask references that we missed?"
Shikata: "[Having Majora's Mask in Link's house] was a special request from Aonuma's production team. Now why would they ask us to do that?"
GOD, WHAT A TEASE. Shikata both said nothing and implied plenty at the same time. That's an art. I'm refusing to be brought into this web of excitement until Nintendo makes an official announcement. Not kicking that football, Lucy.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP