- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
"It's very interesting the way Phil Spencer said, what we are saying is, in holiday 2015 Tomb Raider is exclusive to Xbox. So it's open to interpretation. But still, we didn't anticipate something like this would happen," Yoshida told Eurogamer at Gamescom.
"Anything Microsoft announces, people complain to me as well," he continued. "In general there are lots of people who are angry, who emotionally reacted to the announcement. Some people created an image saying negative things, like it was the end of Tomb Raider. It was a very emotional response."
But will the game go to PS4?
"That question has to be asked to Square Enix and Microsoft. I hope the game will come out eventually on PS4. But how can I tell? Other than that cryptic message by Phil Spencer."
Xbox has confirmed that the exclusivity deal is only for a limited time, but we have no idea how long that will last, and if the game will go anywhere after that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP