- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
"It's very interesting the way Phil Spencer said, what we are saying is, in holiday 2015 Tomb Raider is exclusive to Xbox. So it's open to interpretation. But still, we didn't anticipate something like this would happen," Yoshida told Eurogamer at Gamescom.
"Anything Microsoft announces, people complain to me as well," he continued. "In general there are lots of people who are angry, who emotionally reacted to the announcement. Some people created an image saying negative things, like it was the end of Tomb Raider. It was a very emotional response."
But will the game go to PS4?
"That question has to be asked to Square Enix and Microsoft. I hope the game will come out eventually on PS4. But how can I tell? Other than that cryptic message by Phil Spencer."
Xbox has confirmed that the exclusivity deal is only for a limited time, but we have no idea how long that will last, and if the game will go anywhere after that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP