- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
Last week, Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 needed a day-one patch for most of the console's online features. It's not too big, about 300 MB, but everyone who buys the console is going to want to play with it as soon as they take it out of the box. The good news is that Sony has confirmed that you can still play games while the console downloads the update.
Shuhei Yoshida, head of Worldwide Studios, was asked via Twitter if this was possible, and he responded with a simple "yes."
The update will be mandatory as soon as you connect your device to the Internet, and it's expected to take up to 15 minutes to download.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP