- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
For Xbox One owners, your reputation on Xbox Live could penalize you if it's less than favorable. This month, those who do not have a "Good Player" rating will receive feedback directly from Xbox.
The reputation currently has three categories, Good Player, Needs Work, and Avoid Me. The more hours a player plays online with others without being reported as abusive, the better your reputation rating will be. Xbox has an algorithm in place that tags players who are repeatedly reported as abusve across the Xbox Live community. Microsoft emphasize that a "vast majority" of players fall in the Good Player category.
Anyone who in the Needs Work group will receive a warning, and those labeled as Avoid Me will have matchmaking limitations and may have certain privileges revoked, such as streaming on Twitch.
Microsoft has assured that the algorithm will not punish those for bad reports over just a few weeks, and it will also adjust for false reports from players who might be griefing others.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP