- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Felix Kjellberg, a/k/a PewDiePie on YouTube, apparently rakes in over $4 million a year for his YouTube channel thanks to ad revenue and his 27 million subscribers. I had no idea there could be such a lucrative career in streaming and yelling at video games. Maybe I do need to make something of my own YouTube project idea, "Keri Sucks at Video Games."
Some may say that PewDiePie is just lucky, having hit that streaming bug before it got immensely easy for everyone to do, but he attributes it to his sparkling personality.
"Unlike many professionally produced shows, I think I've established a much closer contact with my viewers, breaking the wall between the viewer and what's behind the screen," he told the Wall Street Journal. "What I and other YouTubers do is a very different thing, it's almost like hanging around and watching your pal play games."
So, thinking of suddenly switching your career to video game streaming?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP