- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Well this could be an interesting turn of events. According to Variety, YouTube is in the process of buying Twitch, gaming's most popular streaming service thanks to the new generation of consoles, for overd $1 billion.
"The deal, in an all-cash offer, is expected to be announced imminently," Variety claims.
Being part of YouTube, archiving Twitch streams could become infinitely easier for all users, PC or console. Not to mention, if Twitch is part of Google's organization, the streams could be found via search engines as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP