- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Well this could be an interesting turn of events. According to Variety, YouTube is in the process of buying Twitch, gaming's most popular streaming service thanks to the new generation of consoles, for overd $1 billion.
"The deal, in an all-cash offer, is expected to be announced imminently," Variety claims.
Being part of YouTube, archiving Twitch streams could become infinitely easier for all users, PC or console. Not to mention, if Twitch is part of Google's organization, the streams could be found via search engines as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP