- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Well this could be an interesting turn of events. According to Variety, YouTube is in the process of buying Twitch, gaming's most popular streaming service thanks to the new generation of consoles, for overd $1 billion.
"The deal, in an all-cash offer, is expected to be announced imminently," Variety claims.
Being part of YouTube, archiving Twitch streams could become infinitely easier for all users, PC or console. Not to mention, if Twitch is part of Google's organization, the streams could be found via search engines as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP