- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Well this could be an interesting turn of events. According to Variety, YouTube is in the process of buying Twitch, gaming's most popular streaming service thanks to the new generation of consoles, for overd $1 billion.
"The deal, in an all-cash offer, is expected to be announced imminently," Variety claims.
Being part of YouTube, archiving Twitch streams could become infinitely easier for all users, PC or console. Not to mention, if Twitch is part of Google's organization, the streams could be found via search engines as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP