- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Well this could be an interesting turn of events. According to Variety, YouTube is in the process of buying Twitch, gaming's most popular streaming service thanks to the new generation of consoles, for overd $1 billion.
"The deal, in an all-cash offer, is expected to be announced imminently," Variety claims.
Being part of YouTube, archiving Twitch streams could become infinitely easier for all users, PC or console. Not to mention, if Twitch is part of Google's organization, the streams could be found via search engines as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP