- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
After launching on the Xbox Live Arcade in late 2010, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels was removed from Xbox Live the following year, with a 'Plus' version of the game randomly popping up on the Marketplace back in November, only to be taken down hours later.
Earlier this year, Konami announced that the 'Plus' version would be coming in 2013, but gave no exact date. Now, thanks to Major Nelson, we know that Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus will come to XBLA this Wednesday for 800 MSP ($10). If you purchased Decade Duels already though, Decade Duels Plus will be made available as a free download to you.
Here's what you can expect with the Plus version of the game:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 2,000 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D's Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs for purchase through Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player in Tag Duel
- Game play customization with user-created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leaderboards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus will also be sold on the PlayStation Network tomorrow for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP