- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
After launching on the Xbox Live Arcade in late 2010, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels was removed from Xbox Live the following year, with a 'Plus' version of the game randomly popping up on the Marketplace back in November, only to be taken down hours later.
Earlier this year, Konami announced that the 'Plus' version would be coming in 2013, but gave no exact date. Now, thanks to Major Nelson, we know that Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus will come to XBLA this Wednesday for 800 MSP ($10). If you purchased Decade Duels already though, Decade Duels Plus will be made available as a free download to you.
Here's what you can expect with the Plus version of the game:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 2,000 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D's Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs for purchase through Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player in Tag Duel
- Game play customization with user-created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leaderboards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Decade Duels Plus will also be sold on the PlayStation Network tomorrow for $10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||34.85%|
|No. Never. ||26.53%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.21%|