- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
John Carmack, the man who co-founded id and left id for Oculus VR, is being accused by id's parent company, Zenimax, of stealing tech when he left. Lawyers on behalf of Zenimax sent a claim to Oculus VR saying, "It was only through the concerted efforts of Mr. Carmack, using technology developed over many years at, and owned by, Zenimax, that [Oculus founder] Mr. Luckey was able to transform his garage-based pipe dream into a working reality."
Oculus has denied this claim and offered the following statement:
It's unfortunate, but when there's this type of transaction, people come out of the woodwork with ridiculous and absurd claims. We intend to vigorously defend Oculus and its investors to the fullest extent.
Carmack himself has not yet commented, but I am sure he is being counseled to say absolutely nothing at this point.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP