- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
ZeniMax Media -- they own id Software and developer Bethesda Softworks -- has now acquired the rights to the Prey shooter franchise. ZeniMax hasn't made any official announcements yet, albeit superannutation got hold of a document, which shows Radar Group transferring ownership to ZeniMax in July.
As it happens, ZeniMax registered the Prey trademark for games, books, movies and television shows.
Well, I imagine this means we'll be getting an official announcement for the acquisition pretty soon, along with a no doubt imminent announcement of a sequel to Prey. Keep your shirt on, we'll post more info on this as soon as we have it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP