- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
ZeniMax Media -- they own id Software and developer Bethesda Softworks -- has now acquired the rights to the Prey shooter franchise. ZeniMax hasn't made any official announcements yet, albeit superannutation got hold of a document, which shows Radar Group transferring ownership to ZeniMax in July.
As it happens, ZeniMax registered the Prey trademark for games, books, movies and television shows.
Well, I imagine this means we'll be getting an official announcement for the acquisition pretty soon, along with a no doubt imminent announcement of a sequel to Prey. Keep your shirt on, we'll post more info on this as soon as we have it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP