- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
ZeniMax Media -- they own id Software and developer Bethesda Softworks -- has now acquired the rights to the Prey shooter franchise. ZeniMax hasn't made any official announcements yet, albeit superannutation got hold of a document, which shows Radar Group transferring ownership to ZeniMax in July.
As it happens, ZeniMax registered the Prey trademark for games, books, movies and television shows.
Well, I imagine this means we'll be getting an official announcement for the acquisition pretty soon, along with a no doubt imminent announcement of a sequel to Prey. Keep your shirt on, we'll post more info on this as soon as we have it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP