- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
ZeniMax Media -- they own id Software and developer Bethesda Softworks -- has now acquired the rights to the Prey shooter franchise. ZeniMax hasn't made any official announcements yet, albeit superannutation got hold of a document, which shows Radar Group transferring ownership to ZeniMax in July.
As it happens, ZeniMax registered the Prey trademark for games, books, movies and television shows.
Well, I imagine this means we'll be getting an official announcement for the acquisition pretty soon, along with a no doubt imminent announcement of a sequel to Prey. Keep your shirt on, we'll post more info on this as soon as we have it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP