- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
ZeniMax Media -- they own id Software and developer Bethesda Softworks -- has now acquired the rights to the Prey shooter franchise. ZeniMax hasn't made any official announcements yet, albeit superannutation got hold of a document, which shows Radar Group transferring ownership to ZeniMax in July.
As it happens, ZeniMax registered the Prey trademark for games, books, movies and television shows.
Well, I imagine this means we'll be getting an official announcement for the acquisition pretty soon, along with a no doubt imminent announcement of a sequel to Prey. Keep your shirt on, we'll post more info on this as soon as we have it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP