- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
At last, the news Vince and I have been waiting for. And I'm sure most of you will be excited to hear this too. MS Studios says Zoo Tycoon Friends, their free-to-play zoo sim (Win8/Windows Phone) is going to be available this summer.
Word has that the Win 8 and Windows Phone editions of Zoo Tycoon Friends is going to be linked, allowing players to synchronize their saves in both versions. As we understand it, Zswitches instantly between touch, stylus and keyboard/mouse control systems depending on the input method you use.
You can all breathe easy now.
Also, I'm missing Kinect in all this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP