- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
At last, the news Vince and I have been waiting for. And I'm sure most of you will be excited to hear this too. MS Studios says Zoo Tycoon Friends, their free-to-play zoo sim (Win8/Windows Phone) is going to be available this summer.
Word has that the Win 8 and Windows Phone editions of Zoo Tycoon Friends is going to be linked, allowing players to synchronize their saves in both versions. As we understand it, Zswitches instantly between touch, stylus and keyboard/mouse control systems depending on the input method you use.
You can all breathe easy now.
Also, I'm missing Kinect in all this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP