- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
At last, the news Vince and I have been waiting for. And I'm sure most of you will be excited to hear this too. MS Studios says Zoo Tycoon Friends, their free-to-play zoo sim (Win8/Windows Phone) is going to be available this summer.
Word has that the Win 8 and Windows Phone editions of Zoo Tycoon Friends is going to be linked, allowing players to synchronize their saves in both versions. As we understand it, Zswitches instantly between touch, stylus and keyboard/mouse control systems depending on the input method you use.
You can all breathe easy now.
Also, I'm missing Kinect in all this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP