- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
At last, the news Vince and I have been waiting for. And I'm sure most of you will be excited to hear this too. MS Studios says Zoo Tycoon Friends, their free-to-play zoo sim (Win8/Windows Phone) is going to be available this summer.
Word has that the Win 8 and Windows Phone editions of Zoo Tycoon Friends is going to be linked, allowing players to synchronize their saves in both versions. As we understand it, Zswitches instantly between touch, stylus and keyboard/mouse control systems depending on the input method you use.
You can all breathe easy now.
Also, I'm missing Kinect in all this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP