- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
At last, the news Vince and I have been waiting for. And I'm sure most of you will be excited to hear this too. MS Studios says Zoo Tycoon Friends, their free-to-play zoo sim (Win8/Windows Phone) is going to be available this summer.
Word has that the Win 8 and Windows Phone editions of Zoo Tycoon Friends is going to be linked, allowing players to synchronize their saves in both versions. As we understand it, Zswitches instantly between touch, stylus and keyboard/mouse control systems depending on the input method you use.
You can all breathe easy now.
Also, I'm missing Kinect in all this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP