- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
AT COMIC: Talking About the E3 Comments
If I was completely honest, which I rarely am, I'd say the E3 wasn't much of a show this year. On the other hand. thanks to this game, it was. And to a few other games as well. So, it wasn't too bad. Could've been worse.
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!