ACTIONTRIP NEWS RSS
USER     PASSWORD
 Forgot username or password? Click here.
LATEST BABE
Latest Babe
Scary... Ok, not it isn't. Sexy isn't scary. Even tho sometimes it can be.
LATEST VIDEOS
LATEST FILES
CONTACT US
MechWarrior Online Comments
When I was growing up, all my friends wanted the usual unobtainable teenage desires; free money, fast cars, beautiful women and a cure for acne. Me? All I wanted was a 60 foot tall robot equipped with jump jets and packing enough armaments to level a city block...

submit to reddit

8 post(s)
Reader Comments
Reikhardt Feb 06 2013, 12:02 pm EST
Good preview, must get my arse in gear and register for this.
Damocles Feb 06 2013, 12:38 pm EST
This is the first game I've ponied up serious cash in the F2P model myself. Feel free to look me up, pilot name: Felix the Cat.
slimey_smiley Feb 06 2013, 02:09 pm EST
Sixty or seventy matches will get you a Light mech of your own. Makes new players learn the different weight classes, lets people jump in for a fast match in a free Mech.

Also, there are some excellent Light pilots out there. If you get a small wolfpack going you can take on larger stuff with no problem. Highly recommended.
Moesha [STAFF] Feb 06 2013, 02:31 pm EST
60 or 70?? I was able to buy my first mech after 10 or 12 matches. Granted it was a tin foil covered roller skate but it was still MINE!!
finaleve Feb 06 2013, 05:34 pm EST
I played a bit of this. Last I played Mechwarrior was the 2nd one and I barely remember it.

I need to use the joystick more...
raingod Feb 06 2013, 09:54 pm EST
This or Hawken?
  Vader: Hawken... many'll say.
Vader [STAFF] Feb 07 2013, 12:33 am EST
Vince would say MWO, I'm almost certain. Although I'm not sure if he even played Hawken.
Moesha [STAFF] Feb 07 2013, 05:52 am EST
I have played both. The bots in Hawken move much faster, like the typical avatar in a FPS (though they have jet packs or jump jets as well) so MWO feels like a different game. More like you are piloting a machine or tank whereas Hawken feels and plays like you are wearing a suit. Not saying that's bad or Hawken is not as good a game, its just a different feeling when playing. Both Hawken and MWO are free to play so give them both a shot.
  COMMENTS PAGE 1