ACTIONTRIP NEWS RSS
USER     PASSWORD
 Forgot username or password? Click here.
LATEST BABE
Latest Babe
I'm asking you: Can you feel the beat? Can you?
LATEST VIDEOS
LATEST FILES
CONTACT US
MechWarrior Online Comments
When I was growing up, all my friends wanted the usual unobtainable teenage desires; free money, fast cars, beautiful women and a cure for acne. Me? All I wanted was a 60 foot tall robot equipped with jump jets and packing enough armaments to level a city block...

submit to reddit

8 post(s)
Reader Comments
Reikhardt Feb 06 2013, 12:02 pm EST
Good preview, must get my arse in gear and register for this.
Damocles Feb 06 2013, 12:38 pm EST
This is the first game I've ponied up serious cash in the F2P model myself. Feel free to look me up, pilot name: Felix the Cat.
slimey_smiley Feb 06 2013, 02:09 pm EST
Sixty or seventy matches will get you a Light mech of your own. Makes new players learn the different weight classes, lets people jump in for a fast match in a free Mech.

Also, there are some excellent Light pilots out there. If you get a small wolfpack going you can take on larger stuff with no problem. Highly recommended.
Moesha [STAFF] Feb 06 2013, 02:31 pm EST
60 or 70?? I was able to buy my first mech after 10 or 12 matches. Granted it was a tin foil covered roller skate but it was still MINE!!
finaleve Feb 06 2013, 05:34 pm EST
I played a bit of this. Last I played Mechwarrior was the 2nd one and I barely remember it.

I need to use the joystick more...
raingod Feb 06 2013, 09:54 pm EST
This or Hawken?
  Vader: Hawken... many'll say.
Vader [STAFF] Feb 07 2013, 12:33 am EST
Vince would say MWO, I'm almost certain. Although I'm not sure if he even played Hawken.
Moesha [STAFF] Feb 07 2013, 05:52 am EST
I have played both. The bots in Hawken move much faster, like the typical avatar in a FPS (though they have jet packs or jump jets as well) so MWO feels like a different game. More like you are piloting a machine or tank whereas Hawken feels and plays like you are wearing a suit. Not saying that's bad or Hawken is not as good a game, its just a different feeling when playing. Both Hawken and MWO are free to play so give them both a shot.
  COMMENTS PAGE 1