- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Hitman: Absolution Comments
Seven years seems like an eternity if you're a fan of the Hitman series, because that's exactly how long it took Eidos and Io Interactive to continue the story about the infamous silent assassin, Agent 47. The problem with the Hitman games was they were always a mixed bag of delights and disappointments, no matter how much Io Interactive strived to improve the franchise...
5 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!