- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Mark of the Ninja Comments
Ninja's do leave a mark it seems. Well, at least the ones we've seen in Klei Entertainment's side-scrolling stealth flavored platformer, Mark of the Ninja, in which players assume the role of a silent Ninja assassin, ya know, not the evil kind, but the kind that's on a meaningful crusade...
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!