- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Mark of the Ninja Comments
Ninja's do leave a mark it seems. Well, at least the ones we've seen in Klei Entertainment's side-scrolling stealth flavored platformer, Mark of the Ninja, in which players assume the role of a silent Ninja assassin, ya know, not the evil kind, but the kind that's on a meaningful crusade...
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!