- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Reply on a Comment
Feb 13 2012, 07:34 am EST
Half Life was about the only game to make this make sense: a bunch of junk would spill out of every box. Only sometimes was there something useful. The junk was just a sprite that faded quickly.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!