- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Reply on a Comment
Feb 13 2012, 07:34 am EST
Half Life was about the only game to make this make sense: a bunch of junk would spill out of every box. Only sometimes was there something useful. The junk was just a sprite that faded quickly.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!