- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Reply on a Comment
Feb 13 2012, 07:34 am EST
Half Life was about the only game to make this make sense: a bunch of junk would spill out of every box. Only sometimes was there something useful. The junk was just a sprite that faded quickly.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!