- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Reply on a Comment
May 15 2012, 12:18 am EDT
I thought it was ridiculous. It speaks volumes for who they think their target audience is. And all that empowering talk about beating the guys: such bullsh*t, as if the trailer is supposed to be encouraging girls to game.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!