- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Reply on a Comment
May 15 2012, 12:18 am EDT
I thought it was ridiculous. It speaks volumes for who they think their target audience is. And all that empowering talk about beating the guys: such bullsh*t, as if the trailer is supposed to be encouraging girls to game.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Installed Windows 10 yet?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!