- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Reply on a Comment
May 21 2012, 01:01 pm EDT
Also, Torchlight 2 already has functional multi monitor support. I read about it in the beta and it looks sweet with 3 monitors. D3 only supports 1 monitor.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!