- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Reply on a Comment
May 28 2012, 04:56 am EDT
I remember once in a roleplaying guide for Skyrim I read that you shouldn't equip armor you find because it doesn't make sense to do so. You have to get it fitted and measured first.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!