- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Reply on a Comment
Jun 04 2012, 06:45 pm EDT
I think D3 does it right. Companions will have cool little things to say here and there and at least when they say something in battle its relevant to their or your situation instead of random crap.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!