- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Reply on a Comment
Jun 04 2012, 06:45 pm EDT
I think D3 does it right. Companions will have cool little things to say here and there and at least when they say something in battle its relevant to their or your situation instead of random crap.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!