- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Reply on a Comment
Jul 09 2012, 03:39 pm EDT
The lady checking his pulse is just trying to make sure he's dead so she can register his price controlled theater ticket before the cinema personnel notice and confiscate it. Those regular tickets at $1200 are expensive, and the mandatory $350 'upgrade' to 3d is just an insult since there isn't a non-3d version available.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!