- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Reply on a Comment
Jul 09 2012, 03:39 pm EDT
The lady checking his pulse is just trying to make sure he's dead so she can register his price controlled theater ticket before the cinema personnel notice and confiscate it. Those regular tickets at $1200 are expensive, and the mandatory $350 'upgrade' to 3d is just an insult since there isn't a non-3d version available.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!