- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Reply on a Comment
Jul 09 2012, 03:39 pm EDT
The lady checking his pulse is just trying to make sure he's dead so she can register his price controlled theater ticket before the cinema personnel notice and confiscate it. Those regular tickets at $1200 are expensive, and the mandatory $350 'upgrade' to 3d is just an insult since there isn't a non-3d version available.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!