- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Reply on a Comment
Jul 09 2012, 03:39 pm EDT
The lady checking his pulse is just trying to make sure he's dead so she can register his price controlled theater ticket before the cinema personnel notice and confiscate it. Those regular tickets at $1200 are expensive, and the mandatory $350 'upgrade' to 3d is just an insult since there isn't a non-3d version available.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Installed Windows 10 yet?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!