- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Reply on a Comment
Oct 01 2012, 07:48 pm EDT
Not to blow away your comic but they fixed it in RE6, each combination of plants is turned into a pill. These pills can be taken to restore portions of health on the fly. This negates throwing away large quantities of healing supplies when you want to just top your health off and makes it more dynamic and on the fly. Replace the plants with pills and you have an accurate comic though U.U
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!