- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Reply on a Comment
Dec 24 2012, 01:25 pm EST
This reminds me of a cartoon that a friend of mine, profesional cartoonist, did for a festival. The theme was "Window with a view". So he drew an armchair in front of an open window through which you can see roofs of houses, with a sniper rifle aside. And on the wall, al kind of hunting trophies: sparows, a stork, squirrels... and the HEAD OF SANTA.
5 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!