- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Reply on a Comment
Dec 24 2012, 01:25 pm EST
This reminds me of a cartoon that a friend of mine, profesional cartoonist, did for a festival. The theme was "Window with a view". So he drew an armchair in front of an open window through which you can see roofs of houses, with a sniper rifle aside. And on the wall, al kind of hunting trophies: sparows, a stork, squirrels... and the HEAD OF SANTA.
5 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Was XCOM 2 a bugfest for you?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!